SDK for TypeScript
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure SDK for TypeScript enables you to write code to manage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources.
This SDK and sample is dual-licensed under the Universal Permissive License 1.0 and the Apache License 2.0; third-party content is separately licensed as described in the code.
To use the SDK for TypeScript, you must have the following:
- An Oracle Cloud Infrastructure account.
- A user created in that account, in a group with a policy that grants the desired permissions. This can be a user for yourself, or another person/system that needs to call the API. For an example of how to set up a new user, group, compartment, and policy, see Adding Users. For a list of typical policies you may want to use, see Common Policies.
- A key pair used for signing API requests, with the public key uploaded to Oracle. Only the user calling the API should be in possession of the private key. For more information, see Getting Started.
- Analytics Cloud
- API Gateway
- Application Migration
- Autoscaling (Compute)
- Big Data
- Container Engine for Kubernetes
- Content and Experience
- Core Services (Networking, Compute, Block Volume)
- Data Catalog
- Data Flow
- Data Integration
- Data Safe
- Data Science
- Data Transfer
- Digital Assistant
- Email Delivery
- File Storage
- Health Checks
- Load Balancing
- Object Storage
- OS Management
- Resource Manager
- Secret Managment (for the Vault)
- Support Management
- VMWare Solution
- Web Application Acceleration and Security
- Work Requests (Compute, Database)
The SDK for TypeScript currently supports NodeJS version 10.15.3 and TypeScript version 3.6.4.
NodeJS & Browser Support
The SDK for TypeScript currently supports NodeJS but does not have browser support.
To be notified when a new version of the SDK for TypeScript is released, subscribe to the Atom feed.