Oracle Integration is a fully managed service that allows you to integrate your applications, gain insight into your business processes, automate processes, and create visual applications.
With Oracle Integration, you can:
- Use integrations to design, monitor, and manage connections between your applications, selecting from our portfolio of 60+ pre-built adapters to connect with Oracle and third-party applications.
- Create process applications to automate and manage your business work flows, whether structured or dynamic.
- Model and extract meaningful business metrics in real time and gain insight into your business processes using dashboards. See Availability to find out if Integration Insight is available in your region or data center.
- Develop visual applications.
- Create integrations that use B2B e-commerce that support the EDI X12 business protocol.
- Store and retrieve files using File Server’s SFTP-compliant repository.
Oracle Integration is available in two editions: standard or enterprise. See Oracle Integration Editions.
Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console to Manage Oracle Integration
To provision and manage Oracle Integration in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, see:
- Signing Up for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Signing in to the Console
- Creating an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compartment
- Setting Up Users and Groups
- Creating an Oracle Integration Instance
- Creating and Managing Oracle Integration Instances