Oracle Integration is a fully managed service that allows you to integrate your applications, automate processes, and create visual applications.
With Oracle Integration, you can:
- Use integrations to design, monitor, and manage connections between your applications, selecting from our portfolio of 60+ pre-built adapters to connect with Oracle and third-party applications
- Create process applications to automate and manage your business work flows, whether structured or dynamic
- Build custom web and mobile applications
Oracle Integration is available in two versions: standard or enterprise. See Oracle Integration Editions.
Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console to Manage Oracle Integration
To provision and manage Oracle Integration in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, see:
- Signing Up for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Signing in to the Console
- Creating an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compartment
- Setting Up Users and Groups
- Creating an Oracle Integration Instance
- Creating and Managing Oracle Integration Instances