You can sign in to the Oracle Data Safe Console as a native Oracle Cloud Infrastructure user or as a federated user. You do not require any special permissions in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (IAM) to sign in.
To sign in to the Oracle Data Safe Console:
- Open a supported browser and sign in to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Select the appropriate region that has Oracle Data Safe enabled.Oracle Data Safe resources, such as sensitive data models, masking policies, and registered target databases are region-specific. Therefore, you want to make sure that you select Oracle Data Safe in the region that contains the resources that you need.
- From the navigation menu, select Data Safe.
- Click Service Console.The Sign In page is displayed.
- Enter your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure credentials, and then click Sign In.The Home page for Oracle Data Safe is displayed.
- (Optional) In your browser, bookmark the URL to the Oracle Data Safe Console.