After generating a sensitive data model (SDM), Data Discovery creates a Sensitive Data Discovery report.
The report includes the following information:
- The name of the target database and SDM
- The date and time the data discovery job was executed
- The total number of columns scanned, values scanned
- The total number of discovered sensitive categories, sensitive types, sensitive tables, sensitive columns, and sensitive values
- (For each sensitive column) The sensitive category, sensitive type, schema name, table name, and column name
- (For each sensitive column) The sensitive value count, whether the column data was matched (Y or N), whether the column name was matched (Y or N), and whether the column comment was matched (Y or N)