You can register the Autonomous Database from the Autonomous Database Details page in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console.
- Sign in to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- In the upper right corner, select the region in which your Autonomous Database resides.
- From the navigation menu, select Autonomous Data Warehouse or Autonomous Transaction Processing.
- From the COMPARTMENT drop-down list, select the compartment that contains your Autonomous Database.
- Click the name of your Autonomous Database.The Autonomous Database Information tab on the Autonomous Database Details page is displayed.
- Under Data Safe, click Register.A Confirm dialog box asks if you are sure you want to register the database with Oracle Data Safe.
- Click Confirm.
- Wait for registration to finish.When registration is completed, the Status reads Registered. A resource group is created in Oracle Data Safe with the same name as the compartment that contains the database in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The user registering the database is automatically authorized to manage the User Assessment, Security Assessment, and Activity Auditing features for that resource group.
- (Optional) Click View Console to navigate to the Oracle Data Safe Console for the database.