You can deregister an Autonomous Database from the Autonomous Database Information tab in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. You cannot deregister an Autonomous Database on the Targets tab in the Oracle Data Safe Console.
- Sign in to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- In the upper right corner, select the region in which your Autonomous Database resides.
- From the navigation menu, select Autonomous Data Warehouse or Autonomous Transaction Processing.
- From the COMPARTMENT drop-down list, select the compartment that contains your Autonomous Database.
- Click the name of your Autonomous Database.The Autonomous Database Information tab is displayed.
- Under Data Safe, click Deregister.A Confirm dialog box asks you to confirm deregistration.
- Click Confirm.