You can delete user-defined masking formats. Deletions are permanent.
- Click the Library tab.
- Click Masking Formats.The Masking Formats page is displayed.
- (Optional) Move the Hide Oracle Predefined slider to the right to filter the list to show only user-defined masking formats.
- (Optional) In the search field, enter part or all of the name of the masking format you want to delete and click the magnifying glass button.
- Select the check box for the masking format that you want to delete.
- Click Delete. The Delete Masking Format dialog box is displayed.
- Click OK to confirm.