You can modify the presentation of the original alert report and save it as a new alert report.
- Click the Alerts tab.
- Customize the All Alerts reports as needed, for example, by adding filters and selecting columns to display.
- Save your report:
The report is listed on the left side of the page under Custom Reports.
- From the Report Definition drop-down menu, select Save As New.
- In the Save As dialog box, enter a report name and description (optional), select a resource group name, and click Save As.
- To save changes to your alert report, from the Report Definition menu, select Save.
- To delete an alert report:
- On the left, click your alert report.
- From the Report Definition menu, select Delete. The Delete Report dialog box is displayed.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion or click Cancel.