An important task for an Oracle Data Safe administrator is to configure authorization policies for each resource group.
- At the top of the page in the Oracle Data Safe Console, click Security.
- Select the resource group for which you want to configure the authorization policy.A list of user groups is displayed.
- To grant a group a privilege for a feature, select View or Manage from the Assessment, Discovery and Masking, and/or Activity Auditing drop-down lists. You can still select Manage for a user group even if that group cannot
inspectgroups in the tenancy. In this case, the group can read, create, update, and delete resources for the feature, but cannot configure authorization policies.
- To grant a group the same privilege for all features, select
Managefrom the All Features drop-down list.
- To revoke a privilege to a feature from a group, select -- in a feature drop-down list.
- Click Save.