For each digital assistant, you can view Insights reports, which are developer-oriented analytics on usage patterns.
With digital assistant Insights reports, you can see:
- The number of conversations over a given time period and their rate of completion.
- Popularity of the skills in the digital assistant.
To access the reports, open a digital assistant and then select in its left navbar.
You can also view detailed reports on individual skills that show things such as how often each intent is called (and which percentage of those calls complete) and the paths that users take through the skill. See Insights.
- Total Conversations: Displays the number of conversations over the range of time that you select. These conversations are broken down into:
- Completed Conversations.
- Errors (conversations that were not completed because of system-handled errors, infinite loops, or timeouts).
Description of the illustration da-insights-overview.png
- How are my skills performing: Shows the number of conversations by skill.
The Trend view provides a graph of completed conversations over the selected time period.
The Summary view shows the number of each skill's completed conversations, unresolved conversations, and errors.
Description of the illustration da-insights-skills-summary.png