This topic provides information about getting help with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Storage Gateway.
Contacting Oracle Support
Downloading Support Bundle
If you contact Oracle Support about any issue with Storage Gateway, you might need to provide the support bundle to help the Oracle Support technicians diagnose the issue.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click System in the upper-right corner of the management console.
- Click Help.
Click Download Support Bundle in System Logs.
You can download and save the support bundle.
Contents of the Support Bundle
The support bundle contains the following information:
- All the necessary logs for diagnostics
- Local storage usage information
- Basic system information such as memory size, Docker version, and the Storage Gateway version
- List of file systems
- Cloud Sync job details