Sensitive data models (SDMs) are listed on the Sensitive Data Models page in the Library. You can only view the SDMs to which you have access.
- Click the Library tab.
- Click Sensitive Data Models.The Sensitive Data Models displays a list of SDMs to which you have access. In the table, you can view when the SDMs were created, when they were last updated, and who created them (the owners).
- Click the name of an SDM to view its sensitive columns. You can also view the column counts for sensitive categories and sensitive types.
- In the drop-down list, select Category View or Schema View to view the sensitive columns by sensitive category or schema.
- To view all of the sensitive categories, types, and columns in one step, move the Expand All slider to the right. You can also expand individual nodes.
- To search for a sensitive category, type, or column, enter the name (or part of the name) in the Search field, and click the magnifying glass.The search item is located and highlighted in the tree.
- Click Exit.