You can create an Activity Auditing job for one or more target databases at the same time.
- Click the Home tab, and then click Activity Auditing.
- Select the check box for the target database that you want to audit. Only target databases to which you have access are listed.You can select multiple target databases.
- If your target database is not listed, click Register and register your database.
- Click Continue. The Retrieve Audit Policies page is displayed.
- Select the check box for your target database, and then click Retrieve.
- Wait until the Retrieval Status column displays a check mark.A check mark indicates that the audit policies are successfully retrieved from your target database.You need to successfully retrieve audit policies for your target database at least once before you can provision audit policies on your target database.
- Click Continue.The Review and Provision Audit and Alert Policies page is displayed.
- Review the current audit configuration for the target database.
- To modify the audit policy configuration, do the following:
- Click your target database's name.The Audit Policies tab in the Edit Policies dialog box is displayed.
- (Optional) Select or deselect one or more categories provided by Oracle Data Safe.
- (Optional) Select or deselect the compliance policy based on the Center of Internet Security (CIS) recommendation from Oracle.
- (Optional) Select or deselect one or more custom or Oracle predefined audit policies.
- Click your target database's name.
- To modify the alert policy configuration, do the following:
- Click the Alert Policies tab.
- Select or deselect one or more alert policies.
- Click Provision.You are returned to the Review and Provision Audit and Alert Policies page.
- Review the audit and alert policy configuration, and then click Continue.
- Register an audit trail for the target database:Note
If your target database is an Autonomous Database, the
UNIFIED_AUDIT_TRAILis automatically selected for you and you can skip this step.
- Select the check box for the target database.
- Click Add.The Register Audit Trail dialog box is displayed.
- Select one or more trail locations.
- Enable or disable the auto purge feature by moving the slider to the right (ON) or left (OFF).
- Click Register.
- To enable or disable the auto purge for your target database, move the slider in the Auto Purge Trail column to the right (ON) or left (OFF).
- Click Start to start audit collection.
- Click Done.The Audit Trails page is displayed.
- View the Collection State column.While audit data is being collected, the Collection State column states
COLLECTING. When the audit data is collected, the column states