A new release for Data Integration is now available! Apart from bug fixes, there are some enhancements too.
You can now:
- Publish tasks to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Flow.
- Create an application as a copy of an existing application.
- Apply transformations to multiple attributes in a data flow.
- Review the data available in the target, when you select an existing data entity for the target operator.
- Choose the key you want to use, when you specify the merge integration stratergy.
- Use an improved interface for selecting data entities for source and target operators.
- Use two new operators: Sort and Distinct.
- Apply new transformations: sort, hash, format.
- Create new data sources: MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Hive.
- Search across the entire workspace.
- View references to data assets and connections in your applications.
- Duplicate data flows and tasks.