The JupyterLab notebook session interface is enhanced so that the JupyterLab environment now supports:
- The Variable Inspector extension.
- The Table of Content extension.
- Latex is rendered in markdown cells.
The Accelerated Data Science (ADS) SDK is enhanced as follows:
- Performance improvements of the ADW dataset loader resulting in a significant speedup.
DatasetFactory.open() with format='sql'no longer requires
index_colto be specified. Additionally, the
tableparameter can be either a
- ADS no longer instantiates an H2O cluster on behalf of the user. Instead the user needs to use
import h2oto own and start their own cluster.
- You can now profile Dask operations in ADS, which allows you to monitor the CPU and memory consumption in your notebook session.
- Dask version upgrade (version 2.10.1) with support for OCI Object Storage.
- Several bugs in ADS have been fixed including the upsampling recommendation, visualizations issues for model evaluation, and so on.