- Services: Networking
- Release Date: Dec. 4, 2019
There's a new "VCN with Internet Connectivity" wizard in the Oracle Console. The wizard quickly sets up a VCN with these related resources:
- Internet gateway, NAT gateway, and service gateway.
- Regional public subnet with routing to the internet gateway. Instances in a public subnet may optionally have public IP addresses.
- Regional private subnet with routing to the NAT gateway and service gateway (and therefore the Oracle Services Network). Instances in a private subnet cannot have public IP addresses.
- Basic security list rules for the two subnets, including SSH access.
The wizard is available on the home page of the Oracle Console.
In the Quick Actions section of the Console home page, click Networking: Set up a network with a wizard.
For more information, see Virtual Networking Quickstart.