Security Assessment lets you generate a Comparison Report that shows the changes on your target database between two Comprehensive Assessment reports. You can view details about database changes and risk level changes. You can generate a Comparison Report from the Security Assessment wizard or from a Comprehensive Report.
This article has the following topics:
Set a Baseline Report and Generate a Comparison Report from the Security Assessment Wizard
- In the Security Assessment wizard, run at least two security assessment jobs for a target database over a period of time.
- On the Security Assessment page, in the
Differs from Baseline column, click Set
Baseline for the target database.The Select report for baseline dialog box is displayed.
- In the Baseline column, select the option button for the report that you want to set as the baseline report.
- Click Set as Baseline.The Differs from Baseline column is updated to show a value of
No. The value is
Yesif the baseline report differs from the current report. The value is
Noif there are no differences.
- To view the Comparison Report, click the
Nolink.If there are no differences, then the Comparison Report has no data.
Set a Baseline Report from a Comprehensive Assessment Report Page
- View a Comprehensive Assessment report.
- Click Set as Baseline. The Comprehensive Assessment report that you are viewing is set as the baseline report.
Generate a Comparison Report from a Comprehensive Assessment Report Page
- Ensure that a baseline report is set for your target database.
- View a Comprehensive Assessment report.If a baseline report is set for the target database, the Compare with Baseline button is enabled; otherwise it is greyed out.
- Click Compare with Baseline.The Comparison Report is displayed.