This topic lists the Networking service API operations for managing VPN Connect components.
Avoid entering confidential information when assigning descriptions, tags, or friendly names to your cloud resources through the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console, API, or CLI.
For information about using the API and signing requests, see REST APIs and Security Credentials. For information about SDKs, see Software Development Kits and Command Line Interface.
To manage your VCN and subnets, use these operations:
To manage your DRG, use these operations:
- CreateDrgAttachment: This operation attaches a DRG to a VCN and results in a
DrgAttachmentobject with its own OCID.
- DeleteDrgAttachment: This operation detaches a DRG from a VCN by deleting the
To manage routing for your VCN, use these operations:
To manage security lists for your VCN, use these operations:
To manage your CPEs, use these operations:
To manage your IPSec connections, use these operations:
- CreateIPSecConnection: Use this operation to get the configuration information for each tunnel, including the IP address of the DRG (the VPN headend) and the shared secret. See CPE Configuration.
- GetIPSecConnectionDeviceStatus: Use this operation to determine the status of the IPSec tunnels (up or down).
- GetIPSecConnectionDeviceConfig: Use this operation to get the configuration information for each tunnel.