Integrating Oracle Enterprise Manager with Email Delivery
Configure Oracle Enterprise Manager to Send Email Through Email Delivery
You can use Oracle Enterprise Manager to send emails through Email Delivery. Before you use Oracle Enterprise Manager, you must configure Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Email Delivery in your Oracle Enterprise Manager application.
For information on installing Oracle Enterprise Manager, see Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Manager on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
To enable Oracle Enterprise Manager to integrate with Email Delivery:
Make sure Email Delivery is configured to send email. See Getting Started with Email Delivery.Note
The SMTP credentials are required to configure Oracle Enterprise Manager to use Email Delivery. Be sure to note the user name and password when you generate the SMTP credentials.
- In Oracle Enterprise Manager, go to the Setup menu and click Initial Setup Console.
- In the Initial Setup Console section, click Configure Mail Servers in the navigation pane.
- In the Sender Identify section, click Edit.
- Enter the name of the administrator or system that should send the email notifications and the email address from which the notifications should be sent, and then click OK.
- In the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Servers section, click Create.
- Enter the mail server host name, the mail server credentials, and the encryption method to be used, and then click OK.
- Select the outgoing mail server you wish to test and select Test Mail Server. Note the confirmation message in the console and verify that you received the test email in your inbox.
If you configure multiple outgoing mail servers, automatic failover and load balancing is performed in round robin fashion.